The boys from Abstract Sports are back! This week they discuss a bunch of topics between the MLB, NFL and NBA! Their podcast will be posted weekly on YouTube so make sure you click that subscribe button! They will also be doing live shows every Wednesday at 7PM Mount Time / 9 PM EST on Twitch! Nope, they are not done there. You can also listen to their podcasts in high quality audio by checking out their SoundCloud. Do you want to know a little bit more about Abstract Sports? Well then just head over to their Twitter and give them a follow!
In this episode:
“This episode featured many topics including (but not limited to):
– Kyle’s bowling season starting
– local high school football rivalries (Emotion Bowl and Civil War)
– the importance of high school sports
– pouty Ezekiel Elliott
– great discussion about Colin Kaepernick
– side discussion on viewers favorite teams
– CFB standouts and the inevitable fall of the Idaho Vandals
– Kyrie Irving‘s appearance on First Take
– Kevin Durant‘s alternate social media account blunder
– NBA 2K18
– NBA eLeague
They end the show with answers to last week’s question, followed by the question for next week: “do you think high school sports are important? Why or why not?”
I'm a washed up D3 college baseball player who is pursuing their MBA in Accounting. I love baseball, basketball, and football; while rooting for the New York Mets, New York Knicks, and New York Giants. Most of the time it is full of misery. I have recently found a passion for writing about sports. I have posted a few articles for Last Word on Sports and I have now created my own website (the-sportstalk.com). You can check out my articles there and also follow the twitter account @_thesportstalk.